-
May 12th, 2004, 07:57 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Amiga Forever includes everything you need to run different Amiga emulation and OS environments in simple "one click" steps, without further downloads or configuration, and much more...
http://jbfonline.net/2004/may/snd-am...6.0.retail.zip
file size 17meg
-
May 18th, 2004, 03:54 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Wow, I remember the Amiga. I don't think I ever got to play on it.
-
May 19th, 2004, 07:39 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I got it working ..... then could'nt remember how
to do anything [img]redface.gif[/img] doh!
But i can testify its fully working and there are links to shed loads of free games and demo's.
took me back to my early days...heres my history.
1st ZX Spectrum
2nd Atari 800XL
3rd Atari 520ST
4th Amiga 1200
-
May 22nd, 2004, 04:28 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
My video game systems over the years:
Atari 2600
Intellivision
Sega Genesis (missed the whole Nintendo 8 bit phase)
Sega CD
Sega 32X
Playstation
Dreamcast
-
May 24th, 2004, 01:53 PM
#5
Inactive Member
my video games system (not comps) are :-
Atari 2600 (wood effect)
Colecovision (went de-funked with in 2 years)
Stayed away from consoles until :-
Playstation (chipped)
playstation (newer model un-chipped)
-
May 27th, 2004, 08:23 PM
#6
Inactive Member
uuummmm
Atari 2600 (still have it) wood effect & the later version too
big gap until
Sega Megadrive
Playstation
Playstation 2
<font color="#990000" size="1">[ May 27, 2004 05:24 PM: Message edited by: paul adams ]</font>
-
June 10th, 2004, 11:13 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
One of these days, I'll get around to getting a PS2....perhaps before PS3 comes out. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks